Our Accounting Outsourcing for non-profit organizations is designed to reduce overheads and accounting errors. Since control is in the hands of fewer key Directors and Managers, many smaller organizations are vulnerable to fraud risks.
To reduce fraud risks, smaller non-profit managers must hire the service of independent CFO to manage and supervise their accounting department, especially Accounts Payable and Payroll processing. That is exactly what our CFO Services can do for your organization!
Our low-cost outsourcing method assists non-profit organizations to save up-to 50% each year. See below some of what we can do for your organization:
- Free Accounting Software and Company Books Implementation.
- Due diligence and Financial Policies Preparation.
- Non-profit Tax Returns (Form 990/990PF) Preparation.
- Reinstatement of Automatically Revoked Tax-Exempt Status
- Tax Exempt Application fillings Single or Group Organizations.
- Annual Report filling with Public Charity of The Attorney General’s Office.
- Up-date Non-profit Directory Profile Listing (example: www.guidestar.org).
- Pre-Audit Engagement Service-To make sure that your accounting books are audit-ready.
- Outsource CFO that provide daily supervision of your in-house staff to prevent accounting errors and to put fraud control in place for your organization to be in compliance. Yearly outsourcing fees starts from $6,000.
- Assigned Accountant + CFO Outsourcing – rate starts as-low-as $15,000 per year depending on number of hours it takes to keep your books. No need to hire in-house Accountant, Bookkeeper or pay payroll expenses and benefits.
Call us today at 1-888-810-7070 to speak to one of our Accounts Manager.